The sales departments (Italy and Export) are at your complete disposals for any information and personal quotations
You can send your enquiries:
- from this site filling in the contact form
- sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- sending a fax to +39.011.959.47.53 To get in touch directly with us, just phone to: +39.011.959.47.17
1. A minimum order is required according to our standard packagings or to their multiples.
Piston rings are packaged in rolls of:
- 100 pcs width mm 1.5 ÷ 2.5
- 50 pcs width mm 3.0 ÷ 5.0
- 30 pcs width mm 5.5 ÷ 6.5
Piston ring sets can also be packaged in single carton boxes by adding a surcharge on the unit price.
Whenever the piston rings you may need were not:
- available in stock
- processing for other customers
- of ordinary production
A minimum lot would be required as follows:
- diam. mm 35÷54: min. 1.000 pcs
- diam. mm 55÷79: min. 500 pcs
- diam. mm 80÷ >: min. 300 pcs
2. Special sizes, on samples or drawings reference, would be requested on a minimum quantity agreed with the customer.
3. For piston rings not available in stock, the original quantities asked by the customers may fluctuate from less 5% to plus 15% from the starting order (according to processing cycle).
4. Our products should be ordered specifying our reference code (see features) and main sizes as the scheme below shows.
5. Goods are delivered EX-WORKS. On special request, other terms may be considered according to customer's needs.
6. If you alredy know the engine brand and model but you do not know the piston rings features,
just go to our CATALOGUES ON LINE for an easy research of the product you look for.
7. You can also print or download our ORDER FORM if you need a friendly approach to fill your order in.
see SALES CONDITIONS
CABER piston rings diameters go from 25 up to 150 mm, with a minimum width of 1 mm.
Main size are:
- Nominal Diameter (Dn)
- Width: axial height (h1)
Other details may be welcome (expecially in case of non standard piston rings):
- Radial thickness (a1)
- Closed gap (s1)
- Tangential load (Ft)